Meet Our Orthodontic Team
At the orthodontic practice of Dr. Kirk A. Specht, our friendly, dedicated, and energetic orthodontic team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice.
We welcome you with warm smiles to our practice!
- Traci has worked as an office manager for 15 years and has been working with Dr. Specht for 3 years.
- Favorite thing about Dr. Specht: His quality patient care and full explanation of his treatments and diagnosis.
- Favorite thing about her job: Being able to meet and greet new people every day.
- Hobbies/Passions: Traci enjoys NASCAR, going to the beach, and traveling.
- Family: She enjoys spending time with her four kids, Amber, Josh, Jake and Chris, and her grandaughter Gracie.
Lead Dental Assistant, Invisalign® Specialist
- Jennifer has worked in the field of orthodontics since 1996 and with Dr. Specht since 2006.
- Favorite thing about Dr. Specht: Since treatment is different for every person, Dr. Specht is great about his commitment to giving quality orthodontic treatment and making each patients experience positive.
- Favorite thing about orthodontics: Seeing patients' reactions as they begin to see their teeth transform and they begin to smile a lot more.
- Favorite thing about her job: Being able to meet a variety of people and seeing them start treatment and finish with a great, happy smile.
- Hobbies/passion: Jennifer enjoys camping and boating.
- Family: She enjoys spending time with husband Angel, their 3 boys, Anthony, Joshua and Matthew, and their 3 dogs.
Dental Assistant, Invisalign® Specialist
- Jazel has worked for Dr. Specht for 3 years, since graduating Allan Hancock Dental Assisting Program.
- Favorite thing about Dr. Specht: His laid back personality and ability to relate to any individuals wants and needs in the orthodontic field.
- Favorite thing about orthodontics: Individuality of each patient, because each case is so different.
- Favorite thing about her job: Being able to work with the community and interact with kids.
- Hobbies/Passions: Jazel enjoys dancing, shopping, and baking.
- Family: Jazel loves spending time with all of her family, son Ethan and 2 dogs Odie ad Balue.
Dental Assistant, Invisalign® Specialist, Marketing Coordinator
- Kelli has worked in the dental field since 1997 and in the field of orthodontics since 2000. She has been with Dr. Specht since 2005.
- Favorite thing about Dr. Specht: He is always keeping up with new technoligy and is willing to try new things. He is very commited to getting the perfect end result for each individual patient.
- Favorite thing about Orthodontics:The opportunity to work with people on a daily basis and put smiles on their faces.
- Favorite thing about her job: Interacting with the community, weather it is a local event, delivering goodies to referring offices or changing someones life by contributing to their beautiful smile.
- Hobbies/passion:Kelli enjoys boating, snowboarding and is currently opening up a cupcake business.
- Family: Kelli loves spending time with her two kids, Cody 14 and Irelynne 3.